Even at work, we can forget about the code to surf the internet, but see how easy it is to get around the problem:
Find the password of the Wi-Fi connection to the PC
1. On the desktop, right-click on the Wi-Fi icon ;
2. On the new screen, select Change adapter options ;
3. In the network used on the PC, right-click and select State ;
- In other versions of Windows, the option might be described as Status ;
4. In the small window that opens, go to Wireless Network Property ;
5. Click on Security ;
6. Check the Show characters option.
Ready! Check that the field where the content was previously suppressed with small black dots will show the internet access code. Quick and easy, with step by step you can now distribute the password to friends who come to visit!
Find Wi-Fi password on mobile
There is no option on the mobile to discover the password of the Wi-Fi connection to the device. But there are two ways to know the code.
The first option is accessing the router’s settings. The second possibility is to use an application to save all access point passwords that you may connect to the device. See how simple it is:
1. On the cell phone, connected to the wireless network, go to Settings ;
2. Access Network Connections ;
3. Click on Wi-Fi ;
4. In the list of networks, tap your connection;
5. Note or copy the IP address ;
6. Type or paste the IP in the browser bar and access the router settings;
- On most routers, the username and passkey are “admin”, “password” or “1234”.
- If the network administrator has changed this setting, it is necessary to request access to it.
8. On the router’s panel, look for the Wireless option and click;
9. Probably, you will have to select one between the primary network (Primary network) or LAN (local network).
10. Find the Pre-Shared Key option and check the Show Key option.
Ready! So you can discover Wi-Fi passwords without hassle. Write it down, save it, and save it so you don’t have to go through this process again when you want to find your wireless network access code.
And we still have one more option for you!
How to view PC settings and get full specs
LastPass is a very interesting app to manage your passwords on the internet. It saves previously used codes, making it easy to locate for future connections. It’s quite attractive for you who use Wi-Fi networks in various places and don’t have the head to memorize everything.
Plus, with LastPass, you can save all your passcodes, creating a safe place to keep confidential information. With an encrypted pattern, it is virtually impossible for an intruder to discover your passwords.
Perfect for anyone who wants more than one app to discover their Wi-Fi password, but make it easy to access their favourite websites, platforms and services without fuss!
To download LastPass, select your operating system: Android / iOS.
Now, find the password for the Wi-Fi connection to your mobile:
1. Install LastPass on your smartphone;
2. Open the application and click on the three horizontal bars at the top left;
3. Tap on Safe Notes ;
4. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to know the password to;
5. Go to the Password field to find out!